As you continue to serve as a pillar in your community and family, you are at a time in your life when healthy and graceful aging is of utmost importance. In order to enjoy this next chapter while maintaining a high quality of life, your health has to keep up with your demands. Your desires to stay active and engaged at work or in retirement, pursue old hobbies and new passions, and enjoy time with your family and community is something we wholeheartedly support and we can be your partner in healthy aging.
Our integrative healthcare approach is designed to optimize both your mental and physical health to allow you to lead a fulfilling, independent, and purposeful life. We can help you with the following common challenges that healthy aging adults face:
- Arthritis, joint pain, osteoporosis
- Managing chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid issues, etc.
- Anxiety and depression due to stress associated with evolving life circumstances
- Memory challenges and lack of mental clarity
- Inability to fall asleep at night or waking in the middle of the night due to changing sleep patterns
- Guidance with food and nutrition
- Maintaining positive attitude and mental outlook
- Exercise and physical activity to increase energy and promote longevity
- Feeling empowered through anti-aging strategies
When you are ready to elevate your health for optimal performance, SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION – let’s have a conversation on how to maximize your full potential.
TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR HEALTHY AGING ADULTS
Therapeutic Massage and Stretches
Topical Lineaments, Oils, Lotions
Sufficient Rest and Sleep
Proper Food and Nutrition
Herbal / Dietary Supplements
Positive Outlook and Managed Stress
100% SECURE. YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED. WE NEVER SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
We are located in the same office as Old Town Acupuncture and Wellness
Suite A on the second floor
Address: 4062 Harney St #A San Diego, CA 92110